A newly added feature to our existing mobile banking that will make your banking experience easier than ever before! No matter where you are!
Deposit a Check
A check can be deposited by uploading images of the check taken with the device's camera.
- Select Check Deposit on the main menu.
- Select Deposit.
There is currently a daily limit of $2,500 per item and / or $2,500 per day.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When endorsing your check for mobile check deposit, the following items MUST be on the endorsement:
- your signature
- the words: For Mobile Deposit Only
- the date you are making the deposit
- Select the Front Icon and then Back Icon to capture images of the check.
These icons will launch the camera application.
- Take a picture of each side of the check.
- Select OK to accept the image or X to retake the image.
- After you accept both images, enter the check amount and the account to deposit to.
For the transaction receipt delivery, your email address on file is filled in by default, but can be edited if necessary.
When acceptable front and back check images are displayed on the screen and all required information has been entered, select Continue.
- Select Deposit Check to complete the deposit process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please keep the physical check for 60 days to ensure there are no errors with the deposit.
Cancel a Check Deposit
- Select Cancel after initiating the check deposit process.
- Select yes when prompted to confirm deposit cancellation.
View Check Deposit History
- Select the Recent button on the main check deposit screen.
By selecting a transaction in the history, the details of the deposit, including the check images, will be displayed.