The Trust Department administers a number of student loans and scholarship funds to students from our community to pursue further education, as well as project grants for 501(C)(3) organizations every year.
Save Time with our Online Application Portal!
Discover which scholarships, loans, and grants are applicable to you by simply completing a series of questions. After completing this eligibility quiz, the portal will then populate the applications to which you meet the requirements for.
Provided by The Ella G. McKee Foundation, this student loan is interest-free. The loan is given to students from Fayette County, and is paid out on a monthly basis during the school year for a maximum of eight semesters.
There are many scholarships available that are administrated by the Trust Department. Please see each application below for specific eligibility requirements.
- Bond County FNB Scholarship
- Brett Schewe Memorial Scholarship
- Charles A. Evans Scholarship
- Denning Family Scholarship Fund
- Douglas R. Rames Memorial Character Award
- Edward Mills Scholarship
- Golda W. Shulman Scholarship
- Jennifer Rogers Knebel Scholarship
- John and Sherry Baumann Burnside Scholarship
- Joy in the Journey Scholarship
- Old Capitol Foundation Scholarship
- Patoka American Legion Scholarship
- Vandalia High School Alumni Scholarship
- Vandalia High School Class of 1987 Scholarship
- Holly Ann Lidy Memorial Scholarship
- Patoka FNB Community Bank Scholarship