Your trust is a legal arrangement in which you transfer property to a trustee for the benefit of one or more beneficiaries. When you name The FNB Community Bank as your trustee, co-trustee, or successor trustee, you and your beneficiaries enjoy the collective efforts of a team of specialists. Working on your behalf will be professionals in taxation, economic and investment research, investment management, securities trading, real estate, and other areas.
Our goal is to help preserve and grow your estate's wealth. Our state-of-the-art operations system utilizes the best technology available to track account income, expense, and asset changes. We provide professional reports on a timely basis to meet your individual needs.
A trust you create which operates during your lifetime is known as a living trust. With a living trust, you specify precisely how your assets are to be managed throughout your life, for yourself or for the benefit of others you designate.
A revocable living trust guarantees that, should you become physically or mentally incapacitated, your bills will be paid, your affairs managed, and your investments monitored, thereby avoiding the impersonal intervention and expense of a court-appointed conservator.
Your will can be used to create a testamentary trust to accomplish the long-term fulfillment of your wishes. It can be designed to realize any vision you have of the future:
- Continuing Care: you could devise a trust to provide for the ongoing needs of your spouse and family or to furnish a lasting legacy to a favored charity.
- Meeting Major Expenses: If you direct, trust funds could be used to meet major or unexpected expenses for your beneficiaries, such as a child's marriage or a grandchild's education.
- Preserving Your Estate: A trust could be drafted to reduce the tax burden to your estate. Terms can be written to minimize overall estate tax liabilities by dividing assets into separate trusts.
Charitable Trusts and Private Foundations
These vehicles can help you realize your philanthropic goals and can be utilized while you are still living or become fully funded upon your death.
- Charitable Remainder Trust: Make a gift while receiving income for life or a specified period. At the end of the trust’s term, the assets will pass to one or more charities.
- Charitable Lead Trust: Pay income to a charity you choose for a specified period of time, with the remainder of the trust’s assets distributed to individual beneficiaries at the end of the trust’s term.
- Family Foundation: Create a charitable legacy, exercise greater control over your contributions, and receive income, gift, and estate tax benefits.
Portfolio Account Link Login
The Portfolio Account Link system provides 24-hour online access for Trust Department clients. Portfolio Account Link (PAL) delivers account balances, asset listings, and statements. This customizable system gives you instant access to your account at any time.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 618-283-5224.