A personal loan is an amount of money you can borrow to use for a variety of purposes. A personal loan is a type of loan that allows flexible use, short- to moderate-term repayment options and relatively quick funding.
Types of Personal Loans
The FNB Community Bank offers many home loan options, whether you are building or purchasing a home. Check out our Mortgages Page.
Whether you are looking for a brand-new car or used car, we are happy to help you make that purchase with an auto loan.
ATVs, RVs, Boats, Motorcycles….you name it! We want to help you enjoy your hobbies!
Personal loans are a convenient for unexpected events or if you want to make a large purchase. Personal loans can include CD notes, personal expense, car repairs, and more!
Save yourself overdraft fees by applying for a cash reserve loan.
Benefits of Personal Loans at The FNB Community Bank:
- No minimum loan amounts
- Competitive rates
- View Your Loan and its progress on our convenient and user-friendly online banking!
- Make payments on your loan via a FNB Community Bank checking or savings account our online banking.
Please note that all financial calculators require a Java enabled browser. For best results use the most recent version of your Internet browser. Windows users may need to install Java - which can be downloaded for free from java.com.
- Auto Loans - Find out how much automobile you can buy based on your monthly payment, or find out your loan payment based on your purchase price!
- Buy vs. Lease - Should you lease your next automobile or finance it? Find out with this calculator!
- Simple Loan - Enter your desired payment - and let us calculate your loan amount. Or, enter in the loan amount and we will calculate your monthly payment!
- Payment Options - This calculator helps determine your loan or line payment.
- Loan Comparison - Use this calculator to sort through the monthly payments, fees and other costs associated with comparing loan options.
Personal Debt Calculators
- Accelerated Debt Payoff - Consolidating your debt is only half of the battle. You still need a plan to get your debt paid in full. This calculator can show you how to accelerate your debt payoff.
- How much do you owe? - Use this calculator as a starting point for your debt management plan.
- Personal Debt Consolidation - Should you consolidate your debt? This calculator is designed to help determine if debt consolidation is right for you.
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use. We can not and do not guarantee their accuracy or their applicability to your circumstances. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.