Are you in the market for a new home?
Refinancing or updating your current home?
The FNB Community Bank offers many different loans to help you with exactly what you need.
Our loan options include:
- Fixed-Rate Long Term - Long term fixed-rate mortgages provide a customer with a long-term, fixed rate over the life of the loan. Fixed-rate mortgages are available in various terms to meet your needs. Qualified applicants can purchase a home with a down payment as small as 3%. Approval is subject to automated underwriting.
- Zero Down - Qualified applicants can purchase a home with zero money down. This program is offered through the USDA. Approval is subject to USDA Rural Development guidelines.
- Adjustable Rate - Long term loans with interest rate adjustments made at scheduled dates. Interest rate caps limit the interest rate fluctuation that can affect your loan. The maximum interest rates your loan could be subject to are stated in the original loan agreement.
- First Equity Line / Home Equity Line of Credit - The FNB Community Bank's Home Equity Line of Credit allows you to use checks to access the equity in your home. You may use this line of credit for remodeling projects, vehicle purchases, college expenses, or other purchases.
Application takes approximately 5 to 15 minutes.
You may save and return anytime to complete.
To apply, you will need:
- Best estimates of income;
- Current mortgage information (if applicable);
- Social Security number for all applicants;
- Contact and employment information.
Please note that all financial calculators require a Java enabled browser. For best results use the most recent version of your Internet browser. Windows users may need to install Java - which can be downloaded for free from java.com.
- Mortgage Loan Calculator - Use this calculator to determine your monthly payment and amortization schedule.
- Mortgage Qualifier - Can you buy your dream home? Find out just how much you can afford!
- Refinance Break even - Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine when you will break even!
- Rent vs. Buy - Are you better off buying your home, or should you continue to rent?
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use. We can not and do not guarantee their accuracy or their applicability to your circumstances. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.