The Trust Department has many scholarships available, as well as an interest-free student loan.
Provided by The Ella G. McKee Foundation, this student loan is interest-free. The loan is given to students from Fayette County, and is paid out on a monthly basis during the school year for a maximum of eight semesters.
There are many scholarships available that are administrated by the Trust Department. Please see each application below for specific eligibility requirements.
- Bond County FNB Scholarship
- Brett Schewe Memorial Scholarship
- Charles A. Evans Scholarship
- Denning Family Scholarship Fund
- Douglas R. Rames Memorial Character Award
- Edward Mills Scholarship
- Golda W. Shulman Scholarship
- Hazel Simma-Kelly Scholarship (will not be available for the 2018-19 school year)
- Jennifer Rogers Knebel Scholarship
- John and Sherry Baumann Burnside Scholarship
- Old Capitol Foundation Scholarship
- Patoka American Legion Scholarship
- Payge Donaldson Memorial Scholarship
- Vandalia High School Alumni Scholarship
- Vandalia High School Class of 1987 Scholarship
- VFW Post 3862 Scholarship