FNB's next Shred-fest is Tuesday, Oct. 23 from 11 to 1 at our Financial Center in Vandalia.
During banking hours, please contact any First National Bank location or contact the main branch at (618) 283-1141. After banking hours, please contact 1 (844) 202-5333.
For information on what to do if you believe you're a victim of identity theft, visit our Identity Theft page.
You can stop by any of our First National Bank locations to set / change your debit card PIN number. If you are unable to stop by one of our locations, you can call and request a random PIN number to be sent by mail.
Enroll Today to start the online banking application!
If you have forgotten your online banking password, visit the Forgot Password to reset. If your account has been locked, please call First National Bank and speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives to enable your account.
- Online Banking: Under the Welcome Tab, select "Change Contact Info" to update your contact information. Online Banking Login is located at the top of this page.
- In Person: Call or stop by any of our First National Bank locations and one of our representatives will take note of the change.
There are two ways to sign up:
- You can sign up when you apply for online banking. Please select to Opt-In for e-statements during the setup process. Enroll Today!
- Online Banking: Under the Welcome Tab, select “Services & Settings” and then “View Statements”. On the right hand side of the screen, select Electronic Only Statement Delivery, review the agreement statement, and then select "Accept". You can now select whether to opt-in a single account or all of your accounts for e-statements.
- Online Banking: You can print your statements for free. When viewing online statements, select the desired statement and select print in the upper right-hand corner.
- In Person: You can call or stop by any of our First National Bank locations to request bank statements. Note: Special Statement Fee $2 per statement (additional $0.50 per page of images)
The documentation required for each loan differs depending on the loan program. Some programs require income, employment, and asset verification, etc. and others require minimal documentation. Your loan officer will provide you with a list of items needed.
Yes, there are loan programs that do not require a down payment. If you and/or the property you are purchasing meet certain credit, employment history, location and other determining factors, a zero-down payment loan may be an option for you. Contact one of our mortgage consultants to see if this is an option for you.
An escrow account is set up to collect your payments for property taxes, homeowners insurance and possibly other items, in equal amounts over a 12-month period, to be paid on your behalf when those bills come due.
The interest rate is the rate you agree to pay for your mortgage loan. It is used to determine the interest portion of your monthly payment. The annual percentage rate (APR) includes your interest rate and prepaid finance charges to give you an average yearly rate.
The First National Bank Trust Department offers the Ella McKee Student Loan, an interest-free private foundation loan that assists full-time students from Fayette County with out-of-pocket expenses. For more information, please contact the Trust Department at (618) 283-9860.
The First National Bank Trust Department offers many different scholarships. Please see the Trust - Student Loan / Scholarships page for the applications.