News & Extras
- 800-pound Rhode Island man says he's determined to slim down
- Confederate flag group charged with terrorist threats
- Freddie Gray hearing: police officers statements at issue
- Court reinstates lawsuit over NYPD surveillance of Muslims
- Serial killer sent to death row 3 times faces 4th sentencing
- Ex-girlfriend testifies against man accused of 3 murders
- Tuition cuts don't always mean savings for students
- Planned Parenthood will cover costs of fetal tissue programs
- 3 charged with killing tourist, hiker arrive in California
- Police: Standoff ends in Mississippi with suspect dead
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Oct 13, 02:41 PM
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Three times Dayton Leroy Rogers has been sentenced to death, and three times his sentence has been overturned. Rogers, one of Oregon's most prolific serial killers, returned to an Oregon City courtroom Tuesday to yet again face jurors who could send him to death row. Though that is an option, the past two governors have placed a moratorium on executions, and the state has ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Oct 13, 03:38 PM
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Southern California athletic director Pat Haden says he fired Steve Sarkisian after the football coach failed to meet the school's standards and expectations. Haden took responsibility for Sarkisian's hiring Tuesday, but said a thorough background check before the decision revealed no potential problems with the coach. Sarkisian was fired Monday, five games into his second ...
Weather data for 78759 is currently unavailable.
|Information provided by Acquire Media|