News & Extras
- Indiana governor: New law 'not about discrimination'
- Officer decorated after Boston Bomber shootout ambushed, badly wounded
- Pope Francis celebrates Palm Sunday mass
- Boston officer improving after surgery to remove bullet
- More restrictive spring break pondered after party shooting
- Sotheby's auctioning $25 million, 100-carat diamond
- Library of Congress acquires rare trove of Civil War images
- Michelle Obama declares 'Black Girls Rock!'
- AP PHOTOS: Mid-Atlantic duckpin bowling keeps its roots
- Mining for tourists? A dubious economic savior in Appalachia
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Mar 29, 02:03 PM
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A light rail train slammed into a car at a crossing in front of the University of Southern California, seriously injuring the driver and the train's operator. Nineteen passengers on the train suffered lesser injuries. The Metro Expo Line train was heading east toward downtown shortly before 11 a.m. Saturday when authorities said it appeared the car's 21-year-old driver ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Mar 29, 10:47 PM
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Lindsay Allen scored 23 points to help top-seeded Notre Dame defeat Baylor 77-68 in the Oklahoma City regional final Sunday and reach its fifth consecutive Final Four. Allen, who scored a career-high 28 points in the regional semifinal win over Stanford on Friday, followed that by making 10 of 16 shots and dropping seven assists. She was named the Most Outstanding Player ...
Wind: 11 MPH S
|Information provided by Acquire Media|