News & Extras
- Three Category 4 hurricanes cross the Pacific Ocean simultaneously
- Will clerk issue gay marriage licenses after court ruling?
- Man sentenced to life with no parole walks free in Missouri
- The war room, the street: 2 responses to Baltimore violence
- State Dept. releases 7,000 pages of Clinton emails
- Former Secret Service agent admits Silk Road bit coin theft
- WWII US vet spread news of Japanese surrender 70 years ago
- Los Angeles poised to vote on 2024 Olympic plan
- California to end unlimited isolation for most gang leaders
- Radioactive material missing from Texas A&M Univeristy
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Sep 01, 11:20 AM
MECHANICVILLE, N.Y. (AP) — Stephen Dennis enlisted in the Navy soon after the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor in 1941. Less than a year later, the raw 19-year-old recruit was thrust into fighting off the Solomon Islands and survived one of the fiercest naval battles in the South Pacific. By the end of the war, the young sailor from upstate New York was a shipboard radioman helping news ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Sep 01, 12:25 PM
LONDON (AP) — Olympic organizers promised Tuesday to introduce viral testing in the polluted waters in Rio de Janeiro where about 1,400 athletes will compete in next year's games. The IOC and Brazilian organizers had repeatedly insisted that only bacterial testing was required despite an independent five-month analysis by The Associated Press showing dangerously high levels of viruses from ...
Weather data for 78759 is currently unavailable.
|Information provided by Acquire Media|