News & Extras
- Debate on tax on tampons arrives in Utah
- Post-conviction hearing in Adnan Syed wraps after 5 days
- Ferguson City Council seeks changes to DOJ reform agreement
- Court: No new trial after judge mistakenly declares mistrial
- Sikh man barred from Mexico flight sees 'small victory'
- N.H.: Christie to Carson staying in
- Trump and Sanders big winners, riding voter frustration
- Parole hearing set for Robert Kennedy killer Sirhan Sirhan
- Jury to decide fate of NY officer in stairwell shooting case
- FBI still cannot unlock phone of San Bernardino attackers
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Feb 10, 04:33 AM
ATLANTA (AP) — A woman pleaded with the Georgia Supreme Court not to let the man accused of killing her mother go free because of a judge's mistake before a jury can weigh his guilt or innocence. The high court on Monday said a judge can't set a new trial for Geary Otis after having erroneously declared a mistrial in his case nearly two years ago. Otis is charged with murder in the slaying of ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Feb 10, 02:16 AM
The wait is over for a select group of big-wave surfers as 'The Eddie' big wave competition is set to get underway at Oahu's Waimea Bay. For the first time in six years, the surf conditions Wednesday are expected to meet the organizers' strict minimum requirements, with wave heights over 40 feet high. Associated Press HALEIWA, Hawaii (AP) — "Eddie would go." That's the mantra of the ...
Weather data for 78759 is currently unavailable.
|Information provided by Acquire Media|