POSITION: CONTACT CENTER REPRESENTATIVE | TELLER DATE: MARCH 2022
REPORTS TO: BRANCH MANAGER / CONTACT CENTER SUPERVISOR
APPROVED BY: HR / BRANCH MGR
POSITION TYPE: Non-Exempt
The FNB Community Bank, Vandalia, IL
The FNB Community Bank is the only locally owned community bank in Bond, Fayette and Marion Counties. Established in 1865, we currently have 7 locations in the following communities: Vandalia, Patoka, Ramsey, Greenville, & Mulberry Grove. We have a Loan Officer position available for our Vandalia location.
The FNB Community Bank's Vision consists of our Commitment, Passion and Niche as follows:
- Commitment: To provide friendly, knowledgeable service you can trust.
- Passion: To earn our customers’ trust every day.
- Niche: Providing leadership and financial services for our communities.
Summary / Objective
The CONTACT CENTER REPRESENTATIVE is a position that effectively provides excellent customer service by responding to customers and prospective customers via phone, chat sessions, and emails utilizing contact center software or connecting them to the appropriate FNB representative.
- Exhibit the core values of the FNB - Trust, Commitment, Excellent Customer Service and Professionalism
- Be customer service driven and respond to all customer requests with tact, diplomacy, and a sense of urgency
- Able to listen and formulate questions to determine customer needs related to online and mobile banking, account information, and banking products and services
- Effectively use standard grammar when speaking and composing written (email and chat) communications
- Identify potential victims of fraud, theft or identity theft and refer the customer to fraud department
- Able to work in a team environment
- Function as a Universal Banker or provide clerical support to various departments as needed
- Be able to adapt to changing software, core systems, and digital processes
- Represent the bank in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with customers, potential customer and coworkers
- Display a professional image through appearance and behavior
- Review and comply with all state and federal regulations and FNB policies and procedures
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Work may occasionally be done outside in all weather conditions.
- High quality customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Solid communication skills which include verbal, written and listening skills
- Desire to expand product knowledge and procedural skills
- Ability to read and comprehend legal and regulatory material related to job area
- Must be able to sit and / or stand for 40 hours per week or more
- Must be able to repeatedly bend, twist, kneel / squat and reach overhead
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Must be able to push / pull up to 20 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
Education and Experience
- High school education with additional training preferred
- Banking or call center experience preferred