POSITION: BRANCH MANAGER
DATE: JANUARY 2023
REPORTS TO: BRANCH MANAGER
APPROVED BY: HR / CRCBO
POSITION TYPE: Non-Exempt
The FNB Community Bank, Vandalia, IL
The FNB Community Bank is the only locally owned community bank in Bond, Fayette and Marion Counties. Established in 1865, we currently have 7 locations in the following communities: Vandalia, Patoka, Ramsey, Greenville, & Mulberry Grove. We have a Teller position available at our main office located in our Greenville location.
The FNB Community Bank's Vision consists of our Commitment, Passion and Niche as follows:
- Commitment: To provide friendly, knowledgeable service you can trust.
- Passion: To earn our customers' trust every day.
- Niche: Providing leadership and financial services for our communities.
Summary / Objective
The BRANCH MANAGER will provide leadership, direction, and excellent customer service. They will promote a service culture through coaching, guidance, and staff motivation. This individual will achieve goals through new business development, referrals, and expansion of accounts in our Greenville location.
- Exhibit the core values of the FNB - Trust, Commitment, Excellent Customer Service, and Professionalism
- Be customer-service driven and respond to all customer requests with tact, diplomacy, and a sense of urgency
- Ensures training and development of team members
- Creates a positive working environment that facilitates exceptional service, expanding profitable customer relationships and employee engagement
- Participates in community organizations and collaborates with other internal business partners to provide comprehensive solutions to customers' financial needs.
- Proactively seek solutions that benefit the customer and bank
- Observe safety and security procedures
- Educates the banking center team about products and services offered through other lines of business
- Display a professional image through appearance and behavior
- Review and comply with all state and federal regulations and FNB policies and procedures
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. Work will occasionally be done outside in all weather conditions.
- High-quality customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid communication skills which include verbal, written, and listening skills
- Desire to expand product knowledge and procedural skills
- Ability to read and comprehend legal and regulatory material related to job area
- Availability on Saturday mornings
- Must be able to sit and / or stand for 40 hours per week or more
- Must be able to repeatedly bend, twist, kneel/squat and reach overhead
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Must be able to push / pull up to 20 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Salary commensurate with the level of experience and abilities
We offer a full benefits package including health, 401(k) match, disability, and life insurance, paid personal days, vacation, and sick leave.
The FNB Community Bank is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other trait protected by state or federal law.