ACH Origination for Businesses
FNB’s Electronic Banking for Business can help a business use cost effective electronic payment options. Many employees today prefer direct deposit of their payroll check.
Electronic Banking for Business allows a business of any size or number of employees to pay using a direct deposit system. Payroll information can be transmitted to FNB using a computer and modem or by using a touch-tone phone.
In addition to Payroll Direct Deposit to any financial institution, Electronic Banking for Business options include:
- Cash Management Services – Transfer funds within and between financial institutions
- Collect Payments – Including utility payments and organizational dues
- Child Support/Other Wage Garnishment Payments – The system can be used to quickly forward these payments automatically
- Collect Donations – Members of an organization may choose to make regular, automatic donations.
- Tax Payments – ACH transfers to cover local, state and federal tax payments.
Schedule of Fees
|PC Software Installation and Training||$ 150.00|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$ 15.00|
|File transmission (each)||4.00|
|ACH Credit/Debit Transaction (each)||.10|
|Tax Payment (each)||1.00|
|Exception Item Handling:|
|Returned Item (each)||$ 5.00|
|Notification of Change (NOC) (each)||3.00|
|Deletion and Reversal (each)||3.00|
|Late Payroll Transmission (each)||50.00|
Schedule of fees subject to change annually. Notice of any changes will be provided 30 days in advance.
For more information or a free demonstration, please contact Candy Hall at First National Bank in Vandalia.