What You Can Do
You may access your deposit accounts by using a separate personal identification number (PIN) assigned to you and your account number in our audio response system.
You may use the system to:
- Transfer funds between your deposit accounts.
- Obtain balance information on your deposit accounts.
- Verify the last date and amount of your payroll deposit.
- Determine if a particular check has cleared your account.
- Request a statement by fax; check loan balances, payoff amounts and due dates, check CD and IRA dates.
24-Hour Telephone Banking
24-Hour Telephone Banking is available at 1 (888) 283-8767.
If you are locked out of telephone banking please contact Customer Service at (618) 283-1141 to be reset.