Student of the Month Program
A student should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Display leadership skills
- Honesty, accountability, delegation, decision-making, good communication, inspires others
- Demonstrates good moral character
- Trustworthiness, reliability, shows respect to others
- Active in extracurricular activities
- May include school, church, or work
- Desire to succeed
- Has expressed future career goals and / or college plans
Completed printable nomination forms must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
107 Pounds of Cash
Concluded August 17
The First National Bank co-sponsored the 107 Pounds of Cash promotion with WKRV Radio in Vandalia. Contestants registered throughout the summer at WKRV live broadcasts. The contest ended at the live broadcast from FNB's Financial Center in Vandalia. There were three people who correctly guessed there was $800 in cash and coins in the cooler. The winners were Cody Cox, Elvera Sidwell, and Jason Plummer, who split the winnings three-ways.
FNB Parade Schedule
Saturday, September 1
Patoka Fall Festival Parade
Friday, September 21
VHS Homecoming Parade
Friday, September 28
GHS Homecoming Parade
Come out and see The First National Bank float at your local parade. More dates to be announced.
FNB Drive-Up Customer Appreciation Day
Friday, September 7 All FNB Locations
It's our yearly thank you to our drive-up customers. From 5 to 7 pm
(while supplies last), everyone receives a bottled water and a cookie
from FNB staff.