Student of the Month Program
A student should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Display leadership skills
- Honesty, accountability, delegation, decision-making, good communication, inspires others
- Demonstrates good moral character
- Trustworthiness, reliability, shows respect to others
- Active in extracurricular activities
- May include school, church, or work
- Desire to succeed
- Has expressed future career goals and / or college plans
Completed printable nomination forms must be emailed to email@example.com.
2018 Student of the Month Winners
- September - Bradyn Kaiser
- October - Matthew Hobler
- November - Kennedy Fiscus
- December - Lanee McNary
- September - Faith Williams
- October - Kianna Shouse
- November - Sally Schirmer
- December - Jamie Stokes
- September - Dawson Sullens
- October - Colton Hill
- November - Madeline Clark
- December - Austin Hinkel
- September - Emily Unterbrink
- October - Abbigale Brunk
- November - Mason Johnson
- December - Olivia Peters
- September - Braeden Links
- October - Emma Jackson
- November - Chandler Hans
- December - Kennedy Quick
Friday, January 18 at Mulberry Grove HS
The First National Bank's 3rd Annual Free Throw Shooting Contest is Friday, January 18 during half-time of the Varsity Mulberry Grove Aces basketball game versus St. Elmo. Get registered during the JV contest. We'll randomly draw three contestants, who'll have 30 seconds to make as many free throws as they can. The winner takes home a camouflage recliner.
FNB Parade Schedule
No parades scheduled at this time.
2018 was another busy year for The First National Bank's float. We look forward to participating in our local parades again in 2019. Meeting our customers and friends along the parade route is a lot of fun for us!
Dates to be Announced
One of FNB's most popular free services, Shred-Fest, will return in 2019. We'll post the dates once they are confirmed.