Original location of the National Bank on Third Street across from the Old State Capitol.
The First National Bank lobby as it looked in the early 1900s.
The first drive-up lane opened in 1956.
- 1865 - The National Bank of Vandalia founded.
- 1883 - Renamed The Bank of Vandalia.
- 1895 - Renamed The First National Bank of Vandalia.
- 1910 - FNB purchases Dieckmann Hotel.
- 1914 - FNB moves into first floor of Dieckmann Hotel.
- 1941 - First night deposit installed.
- 1954 - Dieckmann Hotel closes. FNB converts second floor into office space.
- 1955 - First time and temperature sign installed.
- 1956 - First drive-up facility built. (A second drive-up is added in 1967.)
- 1973 - FNB "motor bank" opened two blocks east of main building.
- 1974 - FNB enters the tech age as a computer department is added.
- 1983 - First ATM machine installed.
- 1992 - As part of major renovation and expansion, "motor bank" closes and new drive-up lanes are added at main building.
- 1994 - Renamed The First National Bank with acquisition of Ramsey State Bank and First State Bank of Patoka.
- 1997 - 24-hour telephone banking introduced.
- 1999 - FNB launches website and on-line banking.
- 2002 - Eighth Street facility in Vandalia obtained from the Fifth Third Bank.
- 2008 - Greenville and Mulberry Grove branches acquired.
- 2009 - FNB Financial Center opens.
- 2015 - FNB celebrates 150th anniversary. Mobile deposit is offered for the first time.
- 2019 - Becomes state chartered bank and changes name to The FNB Community Bank.
- Dr. Nathaniel M. McCurdy
- Simeon Perkins
- William M. Fogler
- Franklin C. Eckard
- Dr. Frank L. Rice
- Harry E. Rogier
- Harold Hartwick
1966 to 1987
- L. Ray Radliff
1988 to 1991
- William "Ernie" Chappel
1991 to 2015
- Michael R. Radliff
2015 to present